Alpenglow is seeking a motivated and friendly Full-Time
Sonographer in Warwick (QLD): Immediate Start. The position
is located within a hospital setting. Flexibility and good time
management is essential.
• Core competencies in general, O&G, musculoskeletal,
small parts and basic vascular.
• Additional skills in performing advanced vascular,
paediatric and nuchal translucency accreditation preferred,
however not essential.
• Excellent Communication skills.
• A caring and respectful attitude to patients.
• Dedication to continuous improvement and
• Post Graduate Diploma in Medical Sonography or equivalent.
• Current Australian Sonography Accreditation Registry (ASAR)
• Valid Working with Children Check
• 3+ years post-grad Sonographer experience
If you think this role is for you, please APPLY NOW
here on Seek by sending your Resume and competency
list to Jade at firstname.lastname@example.org