Girl bitten after Bunnings allows dogs in store

A FIVE-year-old girl was bitten on the leg inside a Bunnings store in Melbourne, days after the hardware chain decided to change their policy to let owners bring their dogs inside.  

The girl, originally from Rockhampton, was bitten near her knee by a Jack Russell at one of the stores in Melbourne.  

Her mother told media she had two bite marks which broke her skin and caused swelling.  


SHOCK TREND: ‘Wrong sex’ bubs aborted

Premium Content SHOCK TREND: ‘Wrong sex’ bubs aborted

Qld parents are aborting babies that are not their preferred gender

Jetstar drops incredible $65 return sale

Jetstar drops incredible $65 return sale

Jetstar has just launched their “Return for Free” domestic flight sale, with some...

Southwest drug user drives 670+km for supplies, defends use

Premium Content Southwest drug user drives 670+km for supplies, defends use

A southwest Queensland man who travelled to the Sunshine Coast to buy drugs has...