Man in hospital after electrocution

A man has been rushed to hospital after being electrocuted on the roof of a North Queensland property.

A spokeswoman for the Queensland Ambulance Service said they were called to a private address in Bowen just after 1pm.

When they arrived at the property on Peter Delemothe Rd they located a man in his 20s who had been electrocuted on the roof.

Paramedics treated the man on scene for chest and arm injuries before he was transported to Bowen Hospital in a stable condition.

It's understood the incident may have been workplace related.

Workplace Health and Safety Queensland have been contacted for comment.

Originally published as Man in hospital after electrocution


Two arrested after alleged armed robbery of Maranoa servo

Premium Content Two arrested after alleged armed robbery of Maranoa servo

Police have tracked down and arrested two people after they allegedly held up a...

Torrents of Olympics-driven cash to flow across state

Premium Content Torrents of Olympics-driven cash to flow across state

Tourism benefits to reach far beyond Brisbane in Games glory

What got our Olympic bid over the line

Premium Content What got our Olympic bid over the line

What got our 2032 Olympic Games bid over the line