A MAN was preparing to cook a barbecue when a gas bottle exploded and burnt his body. 

Witnesses said they heard a loud bang at the residential address around 6pm Tuesday.

He was transported by ambulance to Bundaberg Hospital in a stable condition. 


‘Was my job worth being killed for?’ How Premier nearly quit

Premium Content ‘Was my job worth being killed for?’ How Premier nearly quit

Premier Annastacia Palaszczuk has revealed the heavy personal toll

FULL LIST: Search how your childcare centre is rated

Premium Content FULL LIST: Search how your childcare centre is rated

Hundreds of Queensland childcare centres still not up to standard

Alleged southwest servo robbers in court for breaching bail

Premium Content Alleged southwest servo robbers in court for breaching bail

Two men accused of holding up a Warrego Highway service station are before the...