A 50-year-old man has been electrocuted in an incident linked to an outdoor spa at his home.
A 50-year-old man has been electrocuted in an incident linked to an outdoor spa at his home.

Man found electrocuted beside spa

A man electrocuted at his home in Perth's Swan Valley is believed to have sustained the shock through contact with his outdoor spa.

The 50-year-old was found unresponsive in The Vines on Monday evening and it's believed he sustained the shock after coming into contact with an electrified component of the spa's heating and pumping equipment.

Electrical safety inspectors from West Australia's Building and Energy department have disconnected the spa and are investigating the incident.


‘STUPID’: Woman busted drink driving in parked car in Roma

Premium Content ‘STUPID’: Woman busted drink driving in parked car in Roma

A woman has gone to court after being found by police in a parked car in Roma while...

CSG exploration project kicks off in Maranoa for first-time company

Premium Content CSG exploration project kicks off in Maranoa for first-time...

New parts of the Maranoa are being explored for future gas projects. SEE WHERE: