REVEALED: Every childcare in the Charleville district rated
THE Australian Children's Education and Care Quality Authority reported that the number of government inspections at childcare centres dropped significantly in 2020, compared to 2019.
The independent authority said 184 inspections occurred in Queensland between January and September 2020 - compared to 442 last year.
Childcare centres are assessed on seven criteria; physical environment, relationships with children, partnerships with families and communities and governance and leadership.
Here's how childcare providers fared:
- Charleville Early Learning Centre - meeting National Quality Standard
- C&K Charleville Kindergarten - meeting National Quality Standard
- Augathella State School Kindergarten - meeting National Quality Standard
- St Joseph's Catholic Kindergarten Blackall - meeting National Quality Standard
- Blackall Early Years Service - working towards National Quality Standard